PROFESSIONAL TREE REMOVAL
GET A FREE ESTIMATE
Trees are a necessity. They provide shade and add beauty to any property or home. When properly maintained, trees can last for decades if not longer. Unfortunately, trees don’t live forever. And while even deceased trees offer some environmental benefits such as homes for nesting birds and other animals, eventually the tree will have to be removed for the safety of people in the immediate area.
A falling tree or limb can cause major property damage, but more importantly, they can be a threat to people & animals. The last thing you want is for a tree on your property to fall and hurt a neighbor or damage part of their home. Tree removal seems like a relatively straightforward job, however it is not. It requires specialized tools, training and knowledge to properly execute. For trees taller than height of your home, we recommend using a professional tree removal service such as ours. If you’re located in Orange County, please visit our friends at Supreme Tree Removal of Orange County
What to Know Before Removing Trees
- How old is the tree?
- Are there power lines near by?
- Are animals living inside the tree?
- Is the tree leaning to one side?
- Are there structures near the tree?
How We Handle Stump Removal
We make fast work of grinding or removing the stumps you need removed from your property. We bring in one of our commercial stump grinders that will fit through most 36″ residential gates.
Normally, we are able to grind the stump down below the surface approximately 8 to 14 inches which completely eliminates any visible portion of the stump. We then backfill the the area so you have a level surface and plenty of depth to plant new sod or grass seed. If you have visible roots attached to the stump, we grind those below grade as well.
To prevent new root and stump growth on living stumps, we recommend the application of a chemical that stops the growth.
We offer home & property owners affordable stump grinding & removal and many more services. If you would like a free estimate on your stump grinding project, give us a call at (858) 587-2201 or fill out our online estimate form below and we will get back to you quickly with a price.
Why Choose San Diego Tree Removal?
- We’ve been in the tree service business for many years. In that time, we’ve developed extensive knowledge of all aspects of tree servicing which we are able to utilize when caring for your trees.
- We are fully insured, licensed & bonded so you know that you are using a company that cares not only about your trees and property, but about the well being of our employees.
- We have many satisfied customers all over San Diego County.
- We follow strict safety regulations in regards to tree removal and tree care.
- Our prices are affordable and our service is 100% professional.
- We show up on time and do the job we promise. There’s not many companies in any industry that can say that.